The invitation to ‘come and see’, found in John’s Gospel is an invitation for us today as well as those who heard the Word centuries ago.
When we accept the invitation, we:
- See kindness offered and find a way to practice it ourselves.
- Gratefully receive the generous gifts of others and learn to share, in turn, from what we have been given.
- Pray for ourselves and others.
- Experience forgiveness and then seek reconciliation where it has been broken between us.
- Hear the call for justice for all, as Dr. Martin Luther King proclaimed and join others in working for it.
It is as we ‘come and see’ in all these ways — as the disciples did with Jesus so long ago — that faith is born and grows and is passed on.
Join us on Sunday, January 15. The service starts at 10am. Join us in-person or on-line at Facebook Live or YouTube. The bulletin for our worship is found on the virtual bulletin tab.